Pages

Thursday 16 April 2009

Summer heat



Im writing this in April.

Its nowhere near summer, but these tunes have been heating up my morning tube journey. None of them are particularly that new, but they certainly generate some good vibes.

I saw Jack the other day at The Arches, playing mostly his new stuff, and its awesome. The new single is no exception:

Jack Peñate - Tonight's Today

Simian Mobile Disco opened with this at The Wearhouse Project on Sunday. It's a Dark Party favorite and and I love it. When I listen to this I can picture myself sipping on a Stella Artois in a beer garden. Happy days:

Animal Collective - My Girls

Finally this bad boy. It's like a tiny 4 minute and 11 second carnival:

Metronomy - Radio Ladio (Radioclit Remix)

Dust off the flip-flops, button up your white linen trousers and enjoy,

BoaBoa x

No comments:

Post a Comment