Pages

Tuesday 26 May 2009

BILL' IT UP SUMMAHTIME.


My obsession with the proximity to my favourite season continues. Close to completing the dissertation, I have just spent the early hours crusing my favourite music download website. Thus, I thought I'd share some releases that I'm extremely excited about. I reckon Summer will be pretty much here soon? Oui.

1. Crystal Fighters - Xtatic Truth (Renaissance Man Remix)

This is arguably the sound of my summer. By far. Helsinki never sounded so good.

2. House of House - Rushing To Paradise (Walkin' These Streets)

Fuck. A 13 minute epic that purely demonstrates everything a good house record should have. 

3. Knightlife - Discotirso

This track keeps my passion for the disco revivial burning. Alongside this little number...

4. Space System - Stupid Cupid

Guitar driven, minimal Sonic Youth-ish disco for astronauts. Christ.

5. DJ PP - I Like House Music

Because I do, and I like piano forte. Which is in this tune. Blah.



Much blessment to BoaBoa on his recent mix. My Ford Ka has been rinising it. TOO MUCH.


Speak well soon init.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment