Pages

Wednesday 29 September 2010

So it's been a while...

But I can't ignore the fact that Luton still means this much more to me than anything else on the planet. Fair enough I've been doing my own thing in Bournemouth and the South West, but it gives me no excuse for not blogging along with the Dark Party lot. I apologise.

But hey, now I'm little bit more aware of things around me, and what good music should actually sound like, I think it will benefit, at least one person, hopefully? How about a chart and nod towards DFA's latest long player, Shit Robot's "From the Cradle to the Rave". A great synth-pop piece of work featuring contributions from Alexis Taylor (Hot Chip) and House of House. Definitely check it out.


Oh and here's that chart I was talking about...


Once again, sorry.

Peace!


No comments:

Post a Comment