Pages

Tuesday 4 January 2011

The Black Heart, Camden

kotomski_100511_123hdr

we're dead chuffed to announce that we've got a night at one of our fave watering holes in Camden, The Black Heart. this little gem of a place has been on our drinking radar for a while, you're guaranteed to find at least one of us in there over the weekend

we're hosting the night on Saturday 12th February, 9pm til 1am, and its FREE, myself and boaboa will be playing the usual dark party tunes

we're pumped, hope you are too! this is the best bar in Camden hands down

kotomski_100511_27hdr

ps - they sell Brooklyn Lager (my fave! so buy me one please)

pps - we still love and play at The Old Blue Last too

2 comments:

  1. Woop! Cannot wait for this, are you gonna make a flyer? I'll pop it up on the sidebar of my blog if you have. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ace!
    we shall be, literally only just confirmed it, so should have the flyer in a week or so

    ReplyDelete