Pages

Monday 8 April 2013

My new mix...

Well, I haven't posted here in a very long time. Shame on me. After having a two year hiatus, I've finally recorded a new DJ mix, featuring a selection of some choice productions I've been listening to recently.

Tracklist:
1. DJ Koze - Magical Boy Feat. Matthew Dear [Pampa Records]
2. Muff Deep, Max Graef - Am Fenster [Tartelet Records]
3. Axel Boman - Cubic Mouth [Hypercolour]
4. Kink - PSYCHEFUNK [Kolour Recordings]
5. Paolo Rocco - Move Body, Move Forward [Klasse Recordings]
6. James Welsh - The Way (Tom Demac Remix) [Join The Dots]
7. The Mekanism - Body Classic [Needwant]
8. Ripperton - Echocity [Green]
9. Pitto - Richklap (Jackmate Remix) [Wolfskuil Records]
10. Social Disco Club - Just One Touch (Francis Inferno Orchestra Remix [Under The Shade]
11. Dale Howard - Bounce Back [Morris Audio]
12. Jakkin Rabbit - Verge [No.19 Music]
13. HNNY - Yearning [Local Talk]
14. Waze & Odyssey - I Want You You You [Throne Of Blood]
15. Glenn Astro - The Power (Medlar) [WotNot Music]



I'll try and post more often. I promise.

BoaBoa x

No comments:

Post a Comment