Pages

Thursday 4 August 2011

Azari & III - Manic



As John has got the ball rolling on the blog (us Gingers work in pairs), I thought I'd pitch in with the new Azari & III single "Manic". It's amazing. It took me a while to get into it, but the vocals are the catchiest since "Hungry For The Power", and it has a massive ammount of energy about it, much like the live show.

The album is out on Monday (YOU CAN STREAM IT HERE) and they are playing XOYO on Thursday. Me and Nic AM from the Dark Party crew are going, and you should too. There are still tickets available here. They are genuinely one of the best live bands I've ever seen, and challenge the intensity of Plastikman.

I honestly don't have a bad thing to say about these guys, and hopefully when you listen to the album, buy it, then see them live on Thursday, you wont either.

BoaBoa x

No comments:

Post a Comment